Monday, November 25, 2013

Curtain of Leaves

DIY Decor- How to Create a Thanksgiving CurtainDIY Holiday Decor- Curtain of LeavesI definitely love this curtain it looks really festive for Thanksgiving or to just decorate a room for the Fall. You can customize this project by using green ribbon or different colors of leaves. The only materials you will need for this project is ribbon, hot glue gun, a pack of leaves, and string. This is really simple and takes less than 15 minutes to make. I measured the ribbon to 48 inches and cut it in half. I used one strip and glued six strings 5 inches apart from one another. Then, I glued the other strip on top of the first strip. For this project I used 36 leaves and in each string I glued six leaves 8 inches apart. Now that you are done pin the ends to your window or to a door to make it festive for a party or family get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment