Thursday, July 9, 2015

Photography Tips

In my college years I began to take up photography because it was something I loved. I learned a lot on how to use my DSLR camera and a regular point and shoot and the many cool things you can do with them. So, I will be sharing my knowledge.
Number one -> Most cameras usually have 5 different modes which are: Manual, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Auto, and Night/Portrait/Landscape. I will explain what each one means.
Manual- You set up the aperture, iso, and shutter speed range.
Aperture- This setting is plays with the focus of the object. Meaning you can have everything in focus or you can have a specific object in focus and have the rest of the background blurry.
Shutter Speed- My favorite of all of them. This setting focuses on how fast or slow the shutter will close. The different ranges can cause motion blur, panning, and stop action.
Auto- What the camera thinks the setting should be.
Night/Portrait/Landscape- This setting is for a specific photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment